2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas or 800gms dry chickpeas
2 tbsp olive oil
1 ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder or to taste
1 teaspoon ground cumin
¼ tsp garam masala
1 tbsp besan / chickpea flour
A pinch of black salt
1) Wash ans soak chickpeas for 8 hours or overnight and Pressure cook it.
2) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3) If you are using ready to use chickpeas than, rinse and drain the chickpeas and dry by rolling them around in a kitchen towel for half an hour to one hour.
4) Combine the oil, red chill powder, cumin, garam masala, besan, black salt and kosher salt in a large bowl. Add chickpeas and toss to coat evenly.
5) Transfer the chickpeas to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
6) Bake until golden and crispy, 25 to 45 minutes, shaking the tray to toss after 15 minutes.
7) Remove the baking sheet from the oven and transfer the chickpeas to a serving bowl.