1 box puff pastry sheets @ room temperature
Butter and milk for brushing
1 cup tutti frutti
½ cup shredded coconut
2 tbsp broken cashews or as required
2 tbsp raisins or as required
½ tsp cardamom powder
2 ~ 3tbsp sugar or to taste
- Thaw the pastry sheets according to the package instructions.
- Preheat oven to moderately hot 400°F/200°C/gas mark 6. line the baking tray with parchment paper or slipat mat.
- Mix all Filling ingredients in a mixing bowl and keep it aside.
- Roll out each pastry to measure approximately 20 x 12 inches (50x30cm) and cut into 6 equal pieces. Now working with one piece at a time, place 1 tbsp ~ 2tbsp filling and lift the edges of the sheet and bring it together to seal.
- Place the stuffed balls on the baking tray and make sure the sealed side is down.
- Brush it with milk and bake it for 15 ~ 25 minutes or till it changes to golden brown color.
- Transfer it to cooling rack and brush it with butter and serve warm.