2 medium size raw banana
1 ½ ~ 2 tsp home made sambar powder or curry powder
¼ tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
Water as needed
2 tbsp oil
½ tsp mustard seed
10 nos curry leaves
- Peel and slice banana in to desired pieces and drop it in water until use.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard and allow it to splutter. Add curry leaves and chopped raw banana.
- Stir 2 ~ 3 minutes, add curry powder, turmeric powder, salt and 1 cup of water. Mix, cover the pan and allow it to cook in medium low heat. Stir in between.
- When water evaporates and the veggie is soft, lower the heat and stir well to coat the masala over the veggies.
- Adjust salt to taste. Drizzle 1 tsp oil over the fry and fry the veggie till it crispy.
- Serve hot with sambar rice.