Preparation time: Less than10 minutes
Cooking time: Less than 5 minutes
1 cup yogurt
2 cups curd
2 minced green chillies
½ inch minced ginger
2 tbsp minced cilantro
5 ~ 7 curry leaves
Salt to taste
For Seasoning: ( optional)
½ tsp oil
¼ tsp mustard
A pinch hing
- Churn / beat curd and water together until you get the buttermilk. Adjust water according to your taste.
- Wash green chillies and fresh coriander leaves, curry leaves, wash and peel ginger. Chop all the three ingredients finely, except curry leaves.
- Add the prepared ingredients to churned yogurt.
- Season with seasoning ingredients and add to the buttermilk. Adjust salt to taste.
- Serve or refrigerate for about ½ hour. If you wish strain and serve.