This week Blogging Marathon, I have selected Smoked dishes theme. Generally Garlic is roasted on the smoker over wood chips, and put the garlic bulbs on grills instead of wrapping them up or putting them in a covered dish (which would of course prevent the smoke from getting at them.)
- Cut the end of the garlic and arrange it in muffin tray.
- Drop ½ tsp of olive oil in each garlic and sprinkle sea salt over it.
- On the GOSM BB with cherry wood, smoke it for 2.5 hours or till done.
- Remove and allow it to cool for a while. Peel the skin and Ready to use.
- Firm the peeled garlic by lying them on the cookie sheet in the freezer for an hour.
- Remove the frozen garlic and store it in the ziploc. Vacuum seal it and freeze it again.
- Best if used with in a week and thaw completely before using..