Total time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time:5 minutes
Serves: ½ cup
Source: Food network
8 ounce bittersweet or semisweet chocolate / Chocolate chips
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp butter
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and take it in a mixing bowl.
- Heat the cream in sauce a pan and bring to boil.
- Pour the cream to the chopped chocolate and rest it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Whisk it continuously till chocolate melts and add melted butter to chocolate mixture to give a glossy and shiny effect to your ganache.
- Cool it before use.
Cooking step 2:
- Cook the chocolate chips, heavy cream and butter in the top of a double boiler over simmering and stir in between until smooth and shiny..