Total time: 55 minutes ~ 1 hour 5 minutes
Preparation time:20 ~ 30 minutes
Standing time/ Resting time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 10 ~ 15 nos depends upon size and shape
1 cup cauliflower florlets
2 medium size potatoes
½ cup freash or frozen peas or cooked dry peas
½ cup chopped onions
2 finely chopped green chilies
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
¼ tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp garam masala
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp Lemon juice or amchoor powder
¼ tsp turmeric powder
Cilantro as required.
2 tbsp all purpose flour/Maida
¾ cup bread crumbs
Water as required
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
- Clean and wash cauliflower and potaoes.
- Cook both the veggies sepeartely with sufficinet water till it become soft.
- Drain and allow it to cool. Mash it gently.
- Heat a oil in a pan, add onions, green chilli, Peas. Saute it for 5 ~ 7 mins.
- Add peas ( and fry it for few minutes. then add ginger garlic paste And stir well.
- Add Chilli powder, Garam masala powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, soy sauce and salt. stir it for 2 mins.
- Add this mixture to the mashed veggies, cilantro and mix well.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Divide masala mixture into 10 equal balls and slightly flatten them or make it to desired shapes.
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour and little water to make it thin batter.
- In another bowl take bread crumbs with pich of salt and mix it.
- Dip each patties into the batter mixture and coat it with bread crumbs. Rest it in another plate for minimum 10 minutes or refrigerate over nite for next day use or freeze it for a month.
- Heat the griddle and fry patties using little oil on both side untill golden brown.
- Heat oil in a skillet, fry the patties till it become golden brown color.