Total time: Less than 12 minutes
Preparation time: Less than 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 ~ 6
4 hard boiled eggs
1 tsp Kuzhambu milagai thool/ Sambar powder or to taste
⅛ tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
2 tsp oil or as required
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in two halves and keep it aside.
- Mix red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt together in a mixing bowl with little water to make a paste.
- Coat the masala paste on all the eggs. Mean while heat the skillet with 2 tsp of oil.
- Place the yolk side of the egg on the skillet and fry for till it change to golden brown color or for 2 ~ 3 minutes in low-medium heat. Turn the eggs and do the same with other side. Once done, transfer and and serve with any rice.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix well. Sprinkle little water to make it paste. Cook it in low heat.
- After few seconds, add whole eggs to the masala before masala burns.
- Once masala is coated to the eggs and cooked well. Transfer and serve.