This is super easy recipe for kids as well for elders which statisfy our sudden sweet tooth carving..This recipe calls for eggs and can be avoided for eggless version which taste pretty good in both version and we miss fudge texture in eggless. This recipe is for Blogging Marathon.
Preparation time: 5 min
Baking time: 2 minutes
6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp coffee granules
¼ tsp baking soda
A Pinch of salt
4 tbsp of whisked egg, i.e one medium egg ( for eggless, Use 2 tbsp yogurd @ room temperature for each cup)
6 tbsp of wholemilk
6 tbsp of oil
- Whisk 1 egg in a separate bowl.
- Into each cup, place 3 tbsp of flour, 3 tbsp of white sugar, 1 ½ tbsp of cocoa, ½ tsp of coffee granules, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Stir well to combine.
- Pour in 2 tbsp of whisked egg into each cup. Mix well.
- Pour in ¼ tsp vanilla extract, 3 tbsp of milk and 3 tbsp of oil into each cup. Mix until smooth. Top it with choco chip.
- Mix both wet ingredients and dry ingredients together in a bowl and pour the mixture in two coffee mugs and bake.
- Bake on HIGH for two minutes. One cup at a time.
- Continue the same with other cup.
- Once the cake is out of microwave, dig and enjoy..
Note: Depending on microwave watts, cooking time may vary. Keep an eye on this cake while cooking, because over cook will turn your cake rocky texture.