Baked goodies always makes a perfect gift for special occasions that too Christmas wont end without these treats and cookies are all time favorite for many of us.. Sugar cookies are very easy and quick recipe which full fill your sudden cravings....
Total time: 25 minute
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking/Baking time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 dozen
Recipe adapted from All Recipes
2 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
⅛ tsp salt
1 cup butter,soften
1 ½cup suagr
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven to 375 degree F / 190 degree C.
- In a bowl, stir in first four ingredients and keep it aside.
- In a another mixing bowl, mix sugar and butter until smooth using spatula or set stand mixer to low setting and mix it until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and egg to beat in the butter mixture.
- Gradually add dry ingredients and mix it well in 2 setting till every thing blend together.
- Round teaspoon full of dough into ball and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Top it with white or colored sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the
preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes
before removing to cool on wire racks.
Note: This cookie dough will spread which baking, so place the cookies in equal distance.
Sending this to to my own guest host event , Surabhi's page, Bake Fest #14, Healthy Baking, Indrani's page, Foodomania’s Christmas Cook-Off Contest, Edible Gifts, CEDD - Cakes, Raven's page, Know your Flour, Jagruti's page, Cookies and Cakes, Favorite Recipes, Merry Christmas Celebrations, 60 days to Christmas, Priya's page, Gayathri WTML hosted by Nithu, Festive Feasts, Siri’s Anniversary Event, Bachelor’s Feast, Grand Festive Feasts, HITS Hosted by Roshini, Hot Beverages and Desserts in 45 Min, Dolly Bakes, Laura Loves Cakes, Cook like a celebrity Chef, Agar Agar Recipe contest sponsored by Marine Chemicals , Kochi. www.indiaagar.com hosted at Food Corner