In our busy life who would hesitate to learn a dish which can be made in 30 minutes. Especially the weekdays with kids going school and spouse to work making breakfast and lunch pack is the most challenging task for any individual. So I came up with an idea to host a special event called Dish in 30 minutes. I am sure we all know some dishes which can be done in few minutes. So why don't we share that with others and I want this event to continue through out the year with different themes every month. This month theme is Breakfast recipes, so submit your breakfast recipes which can be cooked in 30 minutes. Every 1st day of each month event starts with new theme and I am glad to inform that this event runs along with giveaway for $20 gift card.
These Gift cards are location independent and can be used anywhere and it is given by Sarasyummybites and not by any promoters. One participant will be selected every month randomly.
Here the details for the event...
- Cooking duration of the dish do not exceed not more than 30 minutes.
- Every entries must have exact duration time and no of serving information.
- Vegetarian and Non vegetarian entries are allowed.
- The event starts at 1st of every month and runs for 4 weeks.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Maximum two archived entries are permitted and they should be reposed.
- Link your post along with the logo back to this page which is mandatory.
- I will post the roundup and announce winner within one week after the event gets over.
- Use linky tool to enter your recipes..
- Non blogger can also participate by sending your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Dish in 30 minutes" with following information.
- Send me your dish according to the theme.
- Follow this blog and kindly leave a comment with your name.
- Follow me in face book( face book follow button to the right) and leave a comment with your name
Hope to see all your entries and kindly use linky tool to link your recipes..