Yield: 35 ~ 45 pedas depends on the size
200 gms of marie biscuits or 2 ¼ cups of powdered marie biscuits
400gms / 1 can condensed milk
½ cup butter @ room temperature
¾ cup sugar
6 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp raisins
¼ cup broken nuts of your choice
- Grease the plate or moulds with butter and keep it aside.
- Powder the biscuits in a food processor or in a mixer grinder. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl using spatula with out lumps.
- Transfer the mixture in to heavy bottom open pan.
- Cook it in medium heat and stir continuously until mixture thick and leaves the side and form like a dough as shown in picture.
- Immediately remove from heat and transfer to greased plate. Level it and cut it into desired shapes and size using pizza cutter or knife. (or)
- When it is warm, take little dough and stuff it into moulds. Rest it for 10 minutes and flip it upside down and gently tap on the flat tray to take out the pades. Do the same for rest of the dough. Store it in a airtight container..
Sending this to Lets Celebrate - Indian Sweets hosted by Nupur, WTML by Gayatri hosted by Preeti, Diwali Food Feast hosted by Anu, Festive Feast hosted by Sumee, Diwali Bash hosted by Vardhini and Dish in 30 minutes ~Sweets hosted by me.