I am so elated to guest host "Kitchen chronical event - Heirloon Recipes" from Kalyani's sizzling taste buds for the month of April 2012. This event runs from April 1st to April 30th 2012. Below is the logo for this lovely event.
Thanks Kalyani for this wonderful opportunity and this is my first guest hosting for this year, I am very much excited about the event and its wonderful theme "Heirloom Recipes" means something special from one generation to another. Thus Heirloom Recipes are nothing but a family recipes handed down from your Mom or Grandma, or your Ancestors.
Do you have any recipes that have been followed by generation? If so, what are you waiting for? Do share your delicious time lasting recipes in this event. Bring back those great memories from your life and share with us.
Before participating please read the following rules...
* Only Vegetarian and eggless recipes from your family tree are accepted.
* The event runs from April 1st till April 30th.
* Multiple entries are allowed. Maximum two archived entries are permitted and they should be reposed.
* Link your post along with the logo back to this announcement page and Kalyani's Page.
* Non bloggers can also participate.
Hope to see all your delicious recipes all this April and please link your recipes to the below linky tool...