Today is my second entry to Blog hop which is started by Radhika of Tickling palates. For this week I was paired with Anu of Anuz healthy kitchen. She has lot of healthy and diet conscious recipes which every one must try.
Apart from recipes, her blog emboss her interest in arts & craft, painting, cake decoration etc and you will also get lot of information and tips about beauty, weight loss etc.. From array of her recipes, I have selected Carrot almond honey milkshake to beat the heat of this summer. Here we go for the recipe.
Ingredients ( Serving 2)
⅓ cup carrots cut into pieces
10 toasted almonds + for garnishing
½ cup + 1 ½ cups cold milk
2 ~ 3 tbsp sugar or honey according to your taste
⅛ tsp cardamom powder
4 ~ 5 ice cubes or as required
- Cut the carrot into pieces and pressure cook it with milk for 2 whistle.
- When pressure drops remove the lid and allow the carrots to cool.
- Grind the toasted almonds with little milk and then add cooked mixture and grind it to fine paste or to required consistency.
- Add remaining cold milk, sugar or honey and a pinch of cardamon powder to the ground mixture and blend it for 30 seconds or until sugar dissolves.
- Add ice cubes, garnish with shredded almonds & carrot and serve chill.