Hot summer make all of us to cry for some cool refreshing drinks!! Which made me to do some interesting popsicle with fresh juice... Try this & beat the heat of this hot summer..
Fresh Orange juice or concentrated juice - 2 cups or as required
Banana (ripe) - 1 (cubed)
Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - 2tbsp (or) to taste
- Squeeze fresh orange to take juice & mix with required amount of sugar (or) Follow Orange juice recipe here.
- Pour Orange juice into Popsicle molds & freeze it for two hour or until solid. (Divide the mixture among the molds)
- Meanwhile Combine banana, milk & sugar in blender. Puree until smooth, refrigerate until cold.
- After two hours fill the remaining popsicle mold portion with banana milkshake & freeze it for minimum four hours or overnight.
- To unmold, run warm water over the mold or keep the mold in bowl filled it with warm water for few seconds or until the popsicle loosen from mold. Serve immediately..