After seeing this Short bread cookies recipe from "My culinary world" blog, I was irresistibly drag into my kitchen for making this soft cookies. Its my first time trying this recipe & it turn in to super soft & delicious in taste. I am tagging this recipe for my 5th day blogging marathon hosted by Srivalli under the theme " RECIPE FROM OTHER BLOG". Hope you all will try & enjoy this super duper cookies.
Check out my fellow bloggers for their delicious recipe.
Unsalted Butter - 220g / 2 stick at room temperature.
All purpose flour / Maida - 1 cup
Cornstarch - ½ cup
Icing sugar - ½ cup ( I used normal sugar, powdered in blender & sifted)
Vanilla extract - ½ tsp.
- Sift flour, cornstarch, sugar together & keep it aside.
- Mix Butter & Vanilla extract together until they become fluffy.
- Add sifted flour to butter mixture and gently mix to make a soft dough.
- Seal & refrigerate for minium 15 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper & keep it ready. Meanwhile Preheat the oven for 300F.
- Make 1"ball & place it on the parchment paper in equal distance & slightly flatten it with fork. ( I dusted little flour & knead the dough to make it little firm and not to be so sticky.
- Again refrigerate for 10 minutes then bake it for about 20-25 minutes or until it turns slight golden brown colour.