This is my second day in blogging marathon & happy to continue running along with my 25 bloggers friends with there yummylicious dishes. Do check their link for interesting recipe.
Today I have choose Rice variety that too very very simple recipe but delicious in taste which will be in our top 5 menu list when ever we go to restaurant. It is a milder version of fried rice even kids too love this... Try & Njoy....
Basmathi Rice - 2cups
Big Onion -½ (chopped finely)
Carrot - 1 ( thinly sliced lengthwise)
Cabbage - 1 cup thinly sliced
Beans -10 ( chopped thinly)
Mushroom -¼cup (sliced thinly)
Spring Onion -¼cup
Soya sauce -1 tbsp or to taste
White vinegar - ¼ tsp
Ajinamoto - ½tsp
Pepper powder -1tbsp or to taste
Salt - to taste.
Green chili - 1 or to taste (minced)
Ginger - 1 " (minced)
Garlic - 4 pods (minced)
Oil - 3tbsp
- Wash & soak rice for 15 minutes & drain it completely.
- Boil 4 cups of water in medium heat, add rice to it & mix well.
- Add Required salt & 1 spoon of oil to the cooking rice.
- when rice cooked to 90%, drain the water & spread on wide tray to cool it.
- Drizzle oil on the rice & gently mix, so will coat on each grain of the cooked rice.
- Heat oil in a pan or wok, add minced green chili, ginger & garlic and saute it for a while.
- Fry Onion, carrot, cabbage, beans on high for 3minutes.
- Then add mushroom & ½ of the green onion and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, ajinamoto, white vinegar, pepper & salt and saute it for a minute.
- Now add cooled rice to it & mix gentle that all veggie & masala incorporate with rice.
- Transfer to serving plate & Garnish with remaining green onions and serve with any spicy side dish.