Spinach Paratha is very nutritional flatten bread different from traditional parathas. Kids Loves to eat this green paratha without knowing it is made up of a leafy vegetable. Even green haters too love this paratha.
Atta Flour/ Chapathi flour - 1 cups
Oil - 3tsp + for cooking
Water - as required
Spinach Fresh or frozen - ½ cup ( I used fresh Spinach)
Curd/ Yogurt - ¼ cup
Garlic - 3 pods
Turmeric powder - ¼tsp
Red chili powder - ¼ tsp or to taste
Jeera/ Cumin - ¼ tsp
Salt - to taste
- Clean, Wash & chop Spinach finely.
- Grind all Ingredients & keep it aside.
- In a bowl, take four & add oil, mix well.
- Then add Spinach paste & knead it into a soft dough, If needed add required water to the flour.
- Rub little oil over the dough & cover and rest it for 20 mins.
- After 20 mins knead the dough and divide it into equal portion like golf ball size.
- Flatten the ball into your palms & dip into dry flour and roll it into 5~6 inch disc.
- Roll dough into any shape i.e Circle, Triangle & also like lacha paratha as you like.
- Heat the Griddle, Place the paratha onto it, Wait until bubbles appear & then flip over to other side.
- Drizzle little oil around the paratha & gently press with spatula to balloon up the paratha.
- Do the Same with the remaining parathas.
- Serve hot with any Gravy, Yogurt or Pickle.