Boneless chicken - 2 lb or 1 kg
Onion - 2 ( 1 for paste & another cubed )
Bell pepper/ Capsicum - 1 ~ 2(cubed, any color)
Ginger Garlic paste - 1tsp each
Curd - ¼ cup or 5 Ounces
Red chilly powder - 2 tsp or to taste
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala - ½ tsp
Lime juice - 2 tsp
Orange / red food color - ¼ tsp
Chatmasala - for sprinkle
Oil - 2tbsp + required for brushing ( can use Ghee too)
Salt to taste
- Chop 1 Onion & grind it into paste.
- Filter the curd using muslin cloth to remove excess moisture & keep it aside.
- Wash & Clean Chicken pieces.
- Take chicken in mixing bowl and add Onion paste, Ginger garlic paste, Curd, Garam masala, Red chili powder, Coriander powder, Lime juice, 2 tbsp Oil, Salt, Food color, Cubed Onion - Capsicum and mixwell.
- Marinate overnight or at least for 2 hours in fridge.
- Soak the wooden skewer for 20 mins.
- Tread the chicken, Onion & capsicum alternately on skewers & keep it ready.
- Preheat the Oven for 400F / 200C, While its heating, line a tray with foil paper & spray the cooking oil over the tray.
- Lay the chicken skewers over the tray or on the grill rack & spray the oil over the chicken or brush chicken with oil.
- Place the chicken in your oven & roast till the chicken is golden brown on all sides and tender. In between turn the pieces and brush with oil. ( Bake appro for 15 minutes & turn, cook for another 10 minutes)
- Once chicken is done, place it on the serving plate & sprinkle chaat masala over them & serve with Green chutney.