Egg plant - 3~ 4
Curd - 1 cup
Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
Red chili powder - ¾ tsp or to taste.
Cilantro - for garnishing (Minced)
Salt - to taste
Oil - 1tsp
Mustard Seed -½ tsp
Curry leaves - required
- Wash & Cut Egg plant, thinly to desired shape.
- Beat the curd & Keep it aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan with Seasoning ingredients & allow them to splutter.
- Add Eggplant & Saute till it become soft.
- Add Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Salt and fry till raw smell disappear.
- Add this mixture to curd & adjust Salt to taste.
- Garnish with Cilantro & Serve with Roti, pulao..