Cookies are always makes a perfect holidays gift to everyone. This white chocolate chip cookies are chewy and fudgy, delicious to eat anytime of the day. Sharing this cookies to bake athon event.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Refrigerating time 30 to 60 minutes
Baking time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total time: 50 to 82 minutes
½ cups packed brown sugar
¼ Cup granulated sugar
½ cup butter, softened
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
¾ cup white chocolate chip
¼ cup chopped walnuts(optional)
• Using stand mixture with paddle attachment or using hand mixture, cream butter and both the sugar together until creamy and fluffy. It will take 3 to 4 minutes.
• Add eggs and vanilla, to the butter mixture and whip for 1 or 2 minutes to coporate together.
• Combine all dry ingredients, together in a large mixing bowl and add them little by little to butter mixture, to combine everything together.
• Stir in chocochip, chopped walnuts to the mixture and mix once again. Transfer the dough to cling plastic wrap. Roll it into log and refrigerate to minimum 30 minutes to 1 hour.
• when you decide to bake, Preheat the oven to 350F and prepare 2 cookie tray with baking paper or parchment sheet.
• Dice the cookies into same thickness and place it on the prepared tray. No need to flatten it.
• Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Store it in air thigh container for 2 weeks.
Check out the other bloggers doing this Bake-a-thon