Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 20~25 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
2 cups all purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
⅛ tsp salt
¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
½ cup fresh yogurt
½ cup milk, extra 1 ~ 2tbsp as needed.
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 ½cup shredded carrots
1 tbsp lemon zest
• Preheat the oven to 350F. Line standard cupcake tray with liners and set aside.
• In a mixing bowl, gether all dry ingredients together and mix to combine.
• Stri in wet ingredients one by one and mix to form a thick batter consistency.
• Scope and transfer the batter to prepared liners equally.
• Bake the muffins to 20 ~ 25 minutes or till it passes the toothpick test.
Check out the other bloggers doing this Bake-a-thon