Sunflower Seed Poha CookiesPreparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 10 minutes
Yield : 20 ~ 30
Recipe Source: Baking
1 ½ cups / 225 grams all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups / 300 grams poha
1 cup / 100 grams sunflower seeds
A pinch salt
1 cup / 250 grams butter, soften
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 cup / 200 grams sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350F / 180 C. Grease three large baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl and keep it aside.
3. Beat the butter, both the sugars and vanilla in a large bowl in a electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating until just blended after each addition.
5. With the mixer on low speed, beat in all dry ingredients to combine everything together.
6. Drop tbsp of the dough 3 ~ 4 inches apart on to the prepared baking sheets.
7. Bake for 10 ~ 15 minutes, until golden brown. Let the Cookie cool on the baking sheets until they harden a little, 2~3 minutes. Transfer to racks and let cool completely.www.sarasyummybites.com