Preparation time: 15 to 20 minutes
Baking time 25 to 30 minutes
Yield: 12 to 15 bars
½ cup (113g) unsalted butter
½ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp honey
A pinch of salt
2 cups rolled oats
⅓ cup hazelnut, tossed
⅓ cup all purpose flour
⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line 9-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Chop or crush the tossed hazelnut and mix with other dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside till use.
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat wet ingredients together until sugar dissolves.
- Throw in dry ingredients and mix. Turn in the mixture to prepared pan.
- Bake the bars to 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely before slicing. Store it in air tight container or refrigerator for a week.